Hosting guests is a privilege which we extend to residents. Management reserves the rights to revoke or restrict this privilege for any length of time as deemed appropriate. Upon entering the building, all guests “Opt-in” to allow Herbal Hill Studios to use their personal information for internal needs, please ask staff for more information about this.
Guests/Visitors, visiting the facility are expected to adhere to the following guidelines for the safety and security of yourself and others in the building:
- All guests /visitors must sign in and out through the main office area.
- All guests /visitors are required to read and adhere to the guidelines.
- Guests / visitors are not permitted in the building unescorted and do not have card access rights to residents’ rooms. This includes parents unless agreed otherwise with Management.
- All accidents must be reported to facilities manager or a member of staff immediately.
- Residents who are having guests stay for more than one night will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an extra mattress to be supplied at the nightly rate.
- All residents must always accompany their guests/visitors whilst on the premises as they, as residents are responsible for their guests/visitor’s behaviour.
- Guests/visitors must not intimidate, annoy, threaten any other residents or members of staff
- Guests/Visitors should not bring any animals of any kind inside the building.
- If guests/visitors do not adhere to the terms of the policy, then the resident will be held responsible.
- Please refer to or request access to our student handbook for further details.
Daytime Guest Policy
Daytime guest hours are 8:00am – Midnight
- Every resident may have an unlimited number of daytime guests.
- All daytime guests must leave the building by Midnight, otherwise they qualify as an overnight guest.
- All guests must sign in at reception and provide a valid photo ID prior to gaining entry.
- All general terms and conditions apply to daytime guests.
Event Guest Policy
- If an official Herbal Hill Studios event is commencing, guests must not leave the event space unescorted.
- All event guests must leave the building once the event is finished.
- All event guests must sign in at reception and provide a valid photo ID prior to gaining entry to the building and the event.
Overnight Guest Policy
Overnight hours are Midnight – 8:00am
- Residents are allowed a total on overnight guest stays per year unless otherwise agreed.
- All overnight guests must sign in at reception and provide a valid photo ID prior to gaining entry to the building and the event.
- Any requests for multiple overnight guests can be requested from Management and may be approved at their sole discretion. All general Terms and Conditions apply for overnight guests.
The privacy of each resident’s room is genuinely respected. Herbal Hill Studios staff have the right to access the room for reasonable purpose. When access is required for routine inspections, each affected resident will receive notification of the date, time and purpose of the visit at least 24 hours in advance. Instances when notice will be given include:
- To perform routine health, safety and inventory inspections
- To show the apartment to contractors or prospective residents
- To carry out required facility services or planned maintenance works
Submitting a maintenance service request via the Resident Portal or at the Reception Desk is automatically considered an invitation to enter during normal working hours to respond to the request. There may be other circumstances where issuance of such notice is impractical and entry into a room is necessary without 24 hours notice. Instances include:
- To carry out emergency maintenance in your room
- To carry out maintenance works requested.
- To respond to a medical emergency or suspected danger to a person’s welfare
- To collect hire items left in student rooms beyond the agreed hire date or time
- To respond to reasonable cause that a violation of Herbal Hill Studios policies or UK law is in progress
- To assist law enforcement officers in the performance of statutory duties
Notices will be posted near lifts and/or other centrally located locations whenever access is needed to several units on specific floors. Notices will be placed on individual doors if access to a select number of units is necessary. Entry to student rooms will only be made by Herbal Hill Studios Staff or Herbal Hill Studios approved contractors. Staff will knock loudly and identify themselves as staff before entering.
+44 (0)20 8731 0646
8 Herbal Hill