At Herbal Hill Studios, we would like to keep you up to date with the latest government advise on COVID19 and re-assure you that we are doing all we can to make sure that you are safe whilst staying with us. We provide regular contact with our tenants via our social media channels as well as our mailing list to keep them up to date with all the latest information on how to keep safe!
At Herbal Hill Studios we have made the following changes
- Face Masks signage around the building to ensure they are always worn in communal areas and lifts
- Laundry room restrictions to 1 person at a time for and sanitisation provided
- Staff on site 7 days a week and on call 24/7
- Daily cleaning of all touch points such as railing, lifts and door handles
- Welcome videos for site inductions to minimise contact for all new arrivals
- An online parcel log record to have you keep track of all deliveries without visiting reception
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the building
Action taken if required
- Gym restrictions due to being a high-risk area when in national lockdown
We would recommend that you download the NHS app to keep updated on the latest guidance, this will also allow you to be notified if you are required to self-isolate from any potential exposure of COVID19.
Should you with to order a COVID-19 testing kit, please take a look at the following link:
IF you develop any symptoms of COVID19 – you must report this to us and follow the NHS self-isolation rules.
Further government information:
+44 (0)20 8731 0646
8 Herbal Hill