At Herbal Hill Studios, we would like to keep you up to date with the latest government advise on COVID19 and re-assure you that we are doing all we can to make sure that you are safe when living with us while completing your studies at university. We provide regular contact with our tenants through our social media channels and via email to keep them up to date with all the latest information on how to keep safe!
At Herbal Hill Studios we have made the following changes
- Face Masks signage around the building to ensure they are always worn in communal areas and lifts
- A Two-person maximum rule for lifts for social distancing
- Laundry room restrictions to 1 person at a time for and sanitisation provided
- Staff on site 7 days a week and on call 24/7
- Daily cleaning of all touch points such as railing, lifts and door handles
- Welcome videos for site inductions to minimise contact for all new arrivals
- An online parcel log record to have you keep track of all deliveries without visiting reception
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the building
Action taken if required
- Gym restrictions due to being a high-risk area when in national lockdown
- Common area restrictions to 5 people maximum at a time and sanitisation provided
We would recommend that you download the NHS app to keep updated on the latest guidance from Thursday 5 November, this will also allow you to be notified if you are required to self-isolate from any potential exposure of COVID19.
IF you develop any symptoms of COVID19 – you must report this to us and follow the NHS self-isolation rules.
Thank you for your time and co-operation during this time,
Further government information:
Herbal Hill Studios is dedicated to improving the exciting start to university life by offering modern, comfortable and homely accommodation for all students.
+44 (0)7860 77 55 34
+44 (0)20 8731 0646
8 Herbal Hill